Go Canucks!




Forgive me, in advance, if there is a tad bit of "over excitement" in this blog post! In fact, I can't believe it took me this long to actually document this on my blog!:)

The beginning of December, we had the amazing privilege of going with friends from church to a Canuck's hockey game. And if that wasn't fun enough...we sat in the FRONT ROW!!! When players checked each other into the boards, you'd think they were coming into your seat..and the sound of a puck hitting the glass right in front of you was enough to keep your heart pumping a bit faster for a few minutes!

But, it was just as fun after the game, watching to see if our faces made it on TV...or in the replays or pictures from the game!:) We did on all three accounts!:)

Thanks, Wilders, for many sweet memories that night that we will not forget!

If you click on the picture to enlarge it, you can see Sue, Bryan, and I on the left side. Yep, my mouth is wide open!:)

Comments